Super Junior - I Am (Photoshoot)

Posted by Purnama Sticker on Sabtu, 14 April 2012 | 0 komentar


Leeteuk: “We became special when we took on a special name.”


Yesung: “I don’t even think about another way out.”


Shindong: “Mom, I signed with SM!”


Sungmin: “Even when I’m 40, I still want to be holding Super Junior concerts.”


Eunhyuk: “Out of the 4 minutes, my part is 10 seconds. For those 10 seconds, I’ll give it all I’ve got. When I go up on stage, I forget about everything else.”


Donghae: “The life-span of an idol is 5 years? However, I thought I’d become something bigger.”


Siwon: “Whether there’s a camera or not, I’m always the same.”


Ryeowook: “We compete even between ourselves.”


Kyuhyun: “Although the 13 members are part of the same team, to be honest, group-life is really difficult.”


0 komentar for "Super Junior - I Am (Photoshoot)"

Leave a reply

Subscription

You can subscribe by e-mail to receive news updates and breaking stories.

Tag Cloud

Label

Recent News

Archives